- Editting ID3 Tags for MP3 Files (11497 views)
- How do I upload new sermons? (10574 views)
- Repeating Events not Appearing on Calendar (9927 views)
- MLink usage Instructions (9216 views)
- Editting/Creating Text Files (8865 views)
- Creating MP3 Files from audio CD's (Ripping) (8545 views)
- Basic Usage Instructions (8232 views)
- Adding captions to files (8194 views)
- Background Music (8089 views)
- Learning how to FTP (7530 views)
Subscription Based Pricing
High Impact Missions (HIM) offers several subscription based products. This is different from a software purchase model, where the customer buys the right to install and run the code on their own computers.
The advantages of a subscription based software model include:
- The customer does not have to install and support the product
- The products are web based and are accessible to the customer from any internet enabled computer anywhere in the world
- The customer receives all upgrades as part of their subscription fee
As you might have noticed, computer software has grown more complicated over the years. The phrase "total cost of ownership," or TCO for short, means that the cost of owning software is not just the purchase price, the cost of supporting and maintaining the software must be considered. With the software purchase model, the customer either has to provide their own support, or they must purchase a maintenance contract from the vendor. In the subscription model, the customer pushes that burden to the vendor. So while it might seem to some that the subscription model costs more than just purchasing the software outright, the TCO is actually much lower with the subscruption model.
We at High Impact Missions want our customers to spend their time on what they do best: spreading the Gospel to all the world. Let us bridge the technology gap for you.
3738/32%Last update: 2009-02-23 21:11
Author: HIM Support
You cannot comment on this entry